• Edit

    The South

    Although the southern parts of the city might not have the luxuries of the north or the down town vibe of the east, but these suburbs still have their own sort of charm. Here small neighborhood owned shops often run rampant, individuals often know each other by first name. The west is a quaint, quiet part of town. It's the sort of place where children can be seen playing safely on the sidewalks and clamoring in the park. On the weekends in the families often take to the beach to enjoy the warm waters that surround the city.

    What's You'll Find Here

  • Edit

    Hyde Park

    Hyde Park

    Hyde Place takes up a large part of the Southern side of the city and includes a large playground, several fountains, and a small garden. The park is open from five in the morning till midnight though many shady characters may visit this place while it's technically "closed". The park has also been a venue for several concerts and hosts many holiday related events. Under a full moon, witches are often seen here for the sacred ground beneath the iconic Weeping Beech.

  • Edit

    The Outskirts

    The Outskirts

    Beyond the city limits and over the bridge lies the deep, dark, and almost impenetrable forest. Often times seen as a way to guard this magical city from the world that surrounds it, many are entirely ignorant of the evil that may creep between those tree trunks. Many were-creatures use the forest for the transformations of their newest members and some even take to hunting here. It isn't particularly peculiar for people to go missing within this forest but once you get through, the rest of the world awaits.

it's like you're a demon i can't face down73.32.203.196Posted On November 25, 2017 at 7:26 PM by emerson navarro



Emmy is thankful that the stranger choses to accept her kindness for now. She helps the woman to her feet, giving her a quick once over to ensure that she was not too badly hurt. She could see a few minor scrapes, no doubt a bruise or two would show up in the morning. At least the young woman was laughing about her little tumble which was a good thing. She seemed positive…which was so vastly different from the majority of people who roamed the town. So many were uptight and angry. They preferred to moan and groan about their hardships or simply be mean to others just to feel powerful. It was distasteful. This woman seemed pleasant.

Once she was on her feet, Emmy released her hand, letting her grab her bike. Her story about the squirrel had her smiling lightly. “Darn squirrels. I’ve learned that squirrels win 90% of the time.” The other 10% were often seen flattened in the road by oncoming cars who did not seem to care if they ran over the little beasts or not. Unfortunately, Emmy did not believe that a squirrel would ever win against a car.

Once the bike is secured, the young woman extends her hand in a friendly handshake and Emmy takes it, shaking it gently. “It’s nice to meet you Kathryn. I’m Emerson…but please, call me Emmy.” Emerson was so formal. While she liked her given name, she did not like to be formal if she didn’t have to be. This wasn’t her family or her boss, so it wasn’t like she really needed to be on formal terms with her.

Emmy feels the sudden breeze and she wonders where it came from. The rest of the trees aren’t rustling and she certainly didn’t cause the breeze…at least she didn’t think she did. Unfortunately for her, she was best at bringing natural disasters, not light wind or rain. “No, it’s not usually windy. It’s typically quite nice here, actually.” Her explanation of the reason behind the random question had her smiling. “Well, welcome! I’m fairly new myself. Only been here a few months.” While she wasn’t sure she was planning on staying, she did however, still want to find Alex’s family and let them know of his death. Perhaps she would stick around if she ever found his family and hit it off.

She pushes her hands into the pockets of her jeans, unsure of where they should be. Emmy was usually pretty shy and wasn’t used to meeting new people. However, she was determined to at least try to be friendly. “So what brings you to town?” She figured at least engaging her in conversation would be friendly enough. Sometimes that was hard to do for a shy individual. But Emmy was trying, she really was.





Replies

Post A Reply